When veteran health podcaster, blogger, international speaker, and bestselling author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" met Toronto, Ontario Canada-based nephrologist Dr. Jason Fung from IntensiveDietaryManagement.com at a low-carb conference in South Africa, he was immediately drawn to Dr. Fung's clinical use of fasting to Abring about health and healing in his patients. After these two collaborated on the international bestsAelling 2016 book The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting, they decided to create this podcast dedicated to answering listener questions about intermittent, alternate day, and extended fasting. Dr. Fung's Clinical Director at Intensive Dietary Management is Megan Ramos who will be contributing directly from her own personal experiences with fasting as well as the wisdom she has gained working with over 1,000 patients in IDM clinic. Beginning in January 2017, we'll air brand new episodes of the regular format of this Q&A podcast for you on Fridays. But today enjoy this special Episode 0 featuring Jimmy Moore reading the fasting journey of Dr. Fung, Jimmy, and Megan from the audiobook version of The Complete Guide to Fasting.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 0
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association at NutritionalTherapy.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Jason Fung from Intensive Dietary Management
- Megan Ramos from Intensive Dietary Management
- The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting
- Get the full audiobook ready by Jimmy on Audible